Blenuten® Vanilla is a highly nutritional food supplement that helps meet energy and nutritional needs in cases where the diet is unable to meet those needs.
This complete and balanced formula, which is taken orally and is suitable for children from 1 year old. It may be used as the sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the usual diet of a child.
It has a pleasant vanilla taste and it dissolves easily into water or food, the calories will increase without the need to increase the quantity of food.
A glass of Blenuten® Vanilla contributes 263 kcal with a macronutrient calorie distribution similar to that of a recommended balanced diet. It also provides all the necessary vitamins and minerals for the proper functioning of the organism, as well as prebiotics and probiotics that help regulate bowel transit and restore a healthy intestinal microbiota.
The composition of Blenuten® Vanilla provides:
- An adequate energy density (1.35 kcal/ml)
- Proteins: It is produced using 100% whey proteins which have a high biological value and are easily digestible. This product is gluten-free.
- Fats: It offers a balanced fatty-acid profile and includes 21% of its fat content in MCT form which is easily absorbed and is a source of fast energy. It is also enriched with essential ω-6 and ω-3 fatty acids and DHA, which are important for the modulation of the inflammatory processes.
- Carbohydrates: They provide over half the energy in the formula (54%), which is what nutrition experts recommend. They combine maltodextrin with sucrose, both are easily absorbed and well-tolerated. It is low in lactose, which means it may be used as part of the diet for lactose-intolerant children.
- The symbiotic effect of the prebiotic and probiotic combination creates a healthy intestinal microbiota and avoids the growth of harmful bacteria, and also contributes to the gut's homeostasis and to general health. They also stimulate the immune system, help absorb nutrients, and regulate bowel transit.
- Vitamins and minerals: It is enriched with a vitamin complex that helps meet the needs that are typical of childhood and adolescence. Of special significance is the content in calcium, vitamins, and antioxidant minerals, such as vitamin E, selenium, and zinc, whose presence avoids the oxidation of essential fatty acids and DHA, as well as oxidation damage.
Blenuten® Vanilla can be used to supplement the normal diet or as a complete diet in situations where the daily diet is not enough:
- Picky eaters, no appetite, or an unbalanced diet
- Failure to thrive
- Intense physical exercise
- Lactose and gluten intolerance and/or allergic to several foods
- In acute or chronic diseases that present with malabsorption, postsurgical recovery or cancer treatments
Maltodextrin, saccharose, vegetable oils (palm oil, palm-kernel oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, high oleic sunflower oil), whey protein (low lactose), medium chain triglycerides (MCT), mineral salts (sodium, potassium, chlorine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium, chromium, molybdenum), fructooligosaccharides, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural-like flavour (vanillin), fish oil (rich in DHA), vitamin premix (vitamins: C, nicotinamide, E, calcium pantothenate, B6, B2, B1, A, folic acid, biotin, K, D, B12), antioxidant (tocopherol rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate), lactic ferments (B. infantis y L. rhamnosus) 2x109 CFU/100g.
To obtain 200 ml, add 4 spoons of Blenuten® Vanilla to 160 ml of warm water and stir the contents until completely dissolved.
Blenuten® Vanilla can be combined with other foods to enrich meals such as juices, smoothies, desserts, etc. increasing their nutritional value.
Product available in Vietnam: tin of 400g and 800g.